The perfect twist of old and new for your kindle device. These hand made classic book cases are made in the New Forest, England, using traditional book binding techniques and over 35 years of experience. These cases are for ALL kindle models, give your e-reader some character and can be held just like a real book. Made with extra strength card, special bookbinding paper and a moulded interior case specifically made for each type of Kindle model, the KleverCase is lightweight, durable, and splashproof, whilst being a real head turner on your travels.
Please note that these cases imitate leather or cloth antique books, they are not made of leather or bound in cloth. But they look very similar and customer feedback is amazing!
Size 2 - Tablet: Covers Kindle 3 keyboard, Kindle Fire Standard (non HD), Kindle Fire HD (1st Gen Only), iPad Mini (inc Retina +); Kobo Arc 7, Kobo Arc 7 HD; Original Nook, Nook HD 7"; Tesco Hudl; Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & 4 7", Google nexus 7 (1st and 2nd Gen) or any device up to 200mm high and 145mm wide. Outer Cover Dimensions: H: 208mm W: 150mm D: 22mm
Important Notice: Universal covers will not work with devices that have a power button on the back and do not have a camera hole cut-out.
1. Choose a design from the images provided.
2. Confirm your your relevant model.
3. Checkout and complete payment.
4. As each case is made to order we send out your case within 3-5 working days
- 2 Size Options: 1 - Ereader Devices (Up to 180mm x 140mm) or 2 - Tablet Devices (Up to 200mm x 145mm - no camera hole).
- Extremely lightweight, durable, secure and splash proof.
- Device securely held using our amazing infinity-stick patch, a high strength reusable grip area that leaves no residue.
- Elastic strap keeps the cover closed securely.
- Made to look like cloth or leather, not actually made of cloth or leather materials.
- Locally sourced materials include extra strength card, specialist bookbinding paper and a protective wax finish.
- Tablet cases have no camera hole cut out.
- Handmade in England using 40 years of bookbinding experience.
I received a Klever Case original model for my birthday.I had already seen it on the net. .I love it . One small niggle though. It has nothing to keep it closed, I have had to hold it together with an elastic band which does the job but spoils the look. I could have opted for the mark2 but wasn't so impressed by it.
Yvonne September 2015
(4)|From: £7.99£14.99Out of stock
|£9.99Out of stock
|£19.99£24.99Out of stock