Microfibre Phone Screen Cleaning Cloth
Do not use hand sanitiser on your phone screen! Most manufactures recommend not to use sanitising or bleach based cleaning products on your phone as this may damage the screen's protective layer and in doing so making it more likely to pick up grease, dirt and germs in the future.
Instead use this, our gorgeous long-lasting microfibre phone screen cleaning cloth - works well with water, but for added cleaning power you can add a small amount of soap. No harmful chemicals required.
This screen cleaning cloth is made from the finest Microfibre suede. This little cleaner is truly amazing and is so much better than the cheaper one's on the market, we get nothing but great feedback on them. It is beautifully packaged and makes a perfect gift!
Stay professional - Just keep it in your iPad / laptop / Kindle case.
- Cleans and polishes the most delicate screens
- Perfect for smart phones, kindles, iPads, TVs, laptops and even sunglasses and spectacles
- Beautifully boxed - ideal gift
- Clean your screens without a streak or a smear
- Soft and gentle enough to use on the most delicate types of screens
- Durable and tough enough to wipe away all sticky finger prints
- Environmentally friendly, cleans without the use of chemicals
- Machine Washable
- Dimensions of the cloth 26x22cm
I have tried dozens of micro fibre cloths since their inception. This one is truly amazing. I thought they were expensive but having bought and tried one, I have to say you get what you pay for. In fact hey are so good I'm about to order another two!
Never would have thought about buying one of these, but I chanced it and i'm so pleased I did. I use it all the time for my iPad, the finger prints just wipe off so easily it make the screen look new again.
Works a treat - i got one for my father and brother and they both love it!
Honestly, I can''t believe it! It does EXACTLY what is says on the box.
Was a little concerned about the price but it goes to show you get what you pay for. Clean Mac Screen, pristine phone, even does my sunnies!
It spends all week in my handbag then I just wash it!!!!